-->
                                                             
                                                    | H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E |    H I R E M E |

6/11/14

The Right Fit






Nobody makes jumpsuits like AQAQ. They are the kings and queens of flattery in jumpsuit world. Not all jumpsuits work for me, because I am short, and they just look funny, but this one is perfect. It hugs all the right areas, and cuts off right at the ankles. Perfect with heels, or with flat sandals for a Sunday afternoon. 

9 comments :

  1. I hear ya! I can never find a jumpsuit because they are all made for giants... This one looks perfect

    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this jumpsuit and love had you made it casual. So chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jumpsuit looks perfect on you lady! So chic.

    Xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lov it!!! it looks relaxing but also put together!
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are wearing the hell out of that jump suit. You look classy and trendy all at once.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that jumpsuit! Looks incredible on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. My gosh I would love to be able to pull off a white jumpsuit! This looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the black bag against the white jumpsuit! That is such a flattering fit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10