6/17/14

French Connection


Compensation was provided by Caress® via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Caress®.



French Connection is amongst my top five favorite places to shop. Their quality is superb, and their selection unique and timeless. I popped into my local FC last week, and picked out a couple looks from their most recent collection; this being one of them. The embroidery on it is unreal, and I can wear the shorts and jacket separately, or in a suit form, like I did for a fancy dinner. The ivory shirt is also FC. I got it last Winter, and it has turned out to be one of my most practical blouses, for its polished look and classic color, which can be paired with almost all things. I am looking forward to wearing this duo time and time again, styled in various ways. I love the bright yellow pops of color throughout, which I accentuated through my shoes. This yellow reminds of Caress® Fresh Collection – Juicy Escape™ which is a bright, exotic yellow shade -- perfect for Summer. Whether paired with neutrals, as I did, or with other bright colors, its a sure Summer staple. 




The Caress® Fresh collection wraps your skin in vibrant scents and hydrating lather, leaving it revitalized and delicately scented. Try the new Caress® Fresh Collection and revitalize your skin like never before.



13 comments:

  1. love the embroidery. it makes your outfit look so classy.
    the shorts are amazing!!
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Short suits are so fabulous.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! I just bought a new French connection piece at a thrift store yesterday and I can't wait to wear it!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable!! By the way, will I be seeing you at the FC brunch tomorrow? :)
    xx Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10