-->
                                                             
                                                    H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E

1/1/14

On Repeat | 2014





Whenever I can't come up with an outfit quickly, I always, without fail, reach for a leather jacket. Its a no fail game. Ya can't go wrong, can't beat it. It's one of those few items that will always be trendy and chic, but classic to the core. I love this cropped French Connection one because it conforms to your shape well and is fitted all around. I am once again wearing my sparkly Abercrombie jeans, because they are my favorite pair, and a silk tank from J.Crew. I'd say I wear these three pieces most repeatedly out of all the other things in my wardrobe. So this, my favorite staples are what I will start 2014 in. Happy New Year  party people! Hope this year you shine brighter and dream bigger! Many many thanks for following along in 2013, and for your continued support in 2014. xoxox

14 comments :

  1. LOVE that jacket

    Ellen
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not agree more -- leather jackets always work! Happy New Year, Nicholl!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this head to toe!

    Xo, Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2014 to you pretty girl! I'm still loving these cool jeans... bravo!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, as always. Happy New Year girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit and am pinning it to my fashion inspiration board. Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep up the great work on the site. I love it. Could use some more frequent updates, but i am sure you have got more or better stuff to do like we all have to do unfortunately. ;)
    jeux foot

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know, I never got into beanies until this year. I love when your pop of color is really a POP.
    Leather jackets are a staple in my opinion. Its the easiest way to jazz up anything right? That and of course accessories, which by the way I am wearing more of...you keep sucking me into fashion...and I LOVE it LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I completely agree that a leather jacket can totally make an outfit! I love yours! And the pop of pink is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This leather jacket is everything! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10