-->
                                                             
                                                    | H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E |    H I R E M E |

12/26/13

Favorite Denim







I knew the first time I wore these jeans, there was an instant connection. Chemistry galore. A bit of an overstatement, but in reality, it was a match made in heaven. I love the fit, the distress, and the wash. Abercrombie is known for their denim, and they do them justice. One of the qualities I look for in jeans is their durability. A lot of jeans don't hold their shape throughout the day, and by a day's end,  they are a size bigger than what you started with. Not the case with these. I have two other pairs of jeans from Abercrombie, and they all hold up equally well. They are quality product for a great price. (currently $39 for all denim in US) 
I just got a boot cut pair, and I am re-learning to navigate the boot cut terrain again. Fashion is fully cyclical, and I'm learning to not be so quick to discard old trends.  

9 comments :

  1. Love this look! Those jeans are great!
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun sparkly pair! I hope you had an amazing holiday Nicholl!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow their jeans are $39? They were $80 back when I was in high school and they were the jean of choice! I love the sparkles and for the price they are perfect!
    -Ash
    www.thestylizedwannabe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Abercrombie's denim! This outfit is so chic!

    Kristin
    crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those jeans look sooo comfy
    XO,
    Ellen
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, love those jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the sparkles on the jeans. They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10