-->
                                                             
                                                    H O M E |    A B O U T |    A D V E R T I S E

5/29/13

White for Days...



shirt: J.Crew /  skirt: J.Crew / shoes: Marc Fisher via Macy's / Necklace:J.Crew

I wore this to this month's J.Crew Style Sessions. Monochromatic all white is my absolute favorite ensemble to wear on any occasion. Luckily for me, I live in Miami and I'm permitted to do it year-round against all Labor/Memorial day rules. White for days around here...


Pin It!

11 comments :

  1. You look stunning my dear! And your hair is awesome!!! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning in white! Loving those heels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great in all white -- and I love those heels too! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love little white dresses, and those shoes are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so in love with those shoes! Love the print and I'm a sucker for the good ol B&W!

    Bold Subtlety

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE all white looks! Of course, I have to be really really careful because I tend to spill on myself like every day. You look so adorable!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!! I love white on white and I love how you're wearing it here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the all white look! You look so pretty.

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  9. white dress twins! you rock white so well with that tan..jealous haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10